The initial concept plan has been scaled down from 53 turbines to 35, then to the current 33 turbine layout, in response to a number of factors such as additional technical inputs and community feedback on the initial concept design. To understand the process for community feedback on this second version of the concept design, please review the Pre-Planning Consultation Process.
Download early concept plans and maps:
- Initial concept plan with 53 turbines
- Second iteration of the project design with 35 turbines
- Comparison between the first and second versions
- Third iteration of the project design with 33 turbines
- Comparison between the 35 turbine layout and the first 33 turbine layout
Current Concept Plan and Comparison
The 33 turbine layout has undergone some refinements, with 5 turbines moving no more than 100 m, and the turbines have been renumbered from 1–33.
The current concept plan and comparison can be downloaded below: